Online Casino Software Providers
Are you searching for the top casinos online in Australia? There aren’t many safe, fair, and reliable software providers that accept Australian players, however, if they do you’ll be able to find them here. Our industry experts will test, evaluate and test each software company that offers its solutions to Australian players, so you’re armed to choose the best casino for you.
Learn all you must learn about Australian software companies. Our impartial reviews consider the most played games, and the background of each Australian software company is unique. Discover the wide range of software providers that can provide players with the most popular casino games!
A Short Introduction to the History of Online Casino Software
The first games you could play playing on the Internet were shooter games as well as strategy games. The online casino industry was introduced in the early 1990s and the first online casino launched in 1994. At the time at which an early adopter of the development of software for casinos online, Microgaming, was launched.
In the years following the number of providers increased with companies such as Playtech, NetEnt, and Real Time Gaming. In the past, advancements in technology have brought newer companies with advanced software joining the game A prime example is BetSoft Gaming with its 3D slots.
The growing popularity of online casinos resulted in the development of a different kind of provider that was in the market and was offering software for land-based casinos. They also had the benefit of expanding their existing collection of games offered by land-based casinos to an online marketplace.
Today, there are software companies that create platforms for software that permit the integration of games from multiple companies on one platform.
How Does Casino Software Work?
The software for online casinos is essential for any gambling venture online. If you select reputable gaming companies, you can ensure a positive game experience and the stability of games. What software do online casinos operate? It is now more sophisticated than it was in the past.
Animations, graphics, and audio effects have advanced dramatically since the start of the era of online casinos. Features and functionality are also superior to what they were previously. Based on the provider, game software functions differently providing different options and functions, however, you are assured about the top quality of the software we provide.
You can only learn more about the most popular game providers from industry experts. come in and choose the best from the best!
Top Casino Software Providers
- Betsoft is the top producer of 3D cinematic slots featuring top-quality graphics stunning animations, and amazing sound effects. Each game features at least one of the most unique features, including second-screen bonus games as well as a variety of on-reel features that provide entertainment and fun value. The company developed the trademarked HTML5 Shift platform and Vault technology that removes bandwidth from the equation, as well as an efficient administration and management system for casinos operating online.
- Microgaming is long among the most highly rated game developers. Its catalog includes over 1,000 games of various kinds, including classic slots, video slot machines, table games along with living gaming. The games offered by this provider are flexible in theme, reel layouts, and features, including some which have revolutionized the market. Progressive slots by Microgaming such as Mega Moolah or Major Millions are the most sought-after slots that are available.
- Offering hundreds of casinos online around the world, NetEnt created more than 250 award-winning gaming products which have many loyal players. Certain slots that are branded (Planet of the Apes Jumanji, Frankenstein, etc.).) were designed in conjunction with filmmakers and offer the most thrilling gaming experience. They were developed with the help of filmmakers and the NetEnt Touch lineup of mobile games is compatible with the majority of devices.
- Quickspin is a Swedish company bought by Playtech in the year 2016, has approximately 50 desktop slots as well as 40 mobile slot machines at the time of writing, and they have pledged to release 12 new slots each year. Casino operators benefit from the revolutionary promotional tools created by Quickspin which is where every video slot features the Achievements module that monitors players’ achievements and rewards the players as they advance. Casinos online that play slots from this company host interesting events, seasonal promotions, and Achievement Races.
- The gaming selection from iSoftBet includes over a hundred video slots that come with numerous bonuses, games with branded names of internationally recognized film studios, and a selection of HTML5 games optimized for play on mobile devices. The company offers a flexible aggregate software for casinos operating online which allows them to maximize profits by mixing iSoftBet gaming games with more than 50 top game developers.
- It was established in 2013 Yggdrasil was founded in 2013. has more than 50 slot machines and table games within its portfolio. They fully changed their Flash games to HTML and provide excellent gaming on the mobile. The White Label studios create cutting-edge solutions using distinctive promotional tools as well as an up-to-date technology client.
- Play’n’Go is a well-established supplier of video poker, table games, and bingo cards. With a scalable Game Account Toolkit, they provide a custom development solution that provides a complete overview of the player’s activities and information as well as support for large volume transactions, as well as integration with well-known payment gateways. Software and games developed by the company have won many high-profile prizes at EGR, CEEG, WiG, and many other awards that recognize their innovation and excellence.
- Evolution Gaming is the leading provider of live casino games to the biggest audience. Table games comprise a huge variety of blackjack, roulette, and Baccarat variants with adjustable bet limits, a user-friendly interface, and a variety of customizable in-game settings. By utilizing the most sophisticated software for streaming video, they provide stunning live tables that feature HD streaming and stunning camerawork that can capture all the subtle details of the game. This Evolution Gaming live platform is an absolute must-have for gambling websites that want to improve their performance.
- EGT Interactive is a Maltese software company with a seven-year history in iGaming. With more than 150 games (and expanding) within their collection, They provide a high-quality multi-platform option for online casinos, with strong API integration, an array of languages, and 24-hour assistance. A majority of the games they offer are developed in Flash however, there are a few designed specifically for handheld devices. With their time-tested Multigame Server system, they have direct connections with operators of online casinos to EGT’s gaming offerings.
Different Types of Online Casino Providers
The growth in the industry of casino online to a multi-billion-dollar business has led to the existence of software companies of various shades and hues.
When the initial days saw providers offering games in download-only mode but the introduction of Flash allowed them to provide the option of downloading mode as well as instant play. The introduction of HTML5 technology took this one step further and allowed providers to provide games that play instantly only.
Regarding compatibility, most software providers provide games that work on the two platforms: Microsoft Windows PCs and Macs. Modern technology permits developers to offer casinos on mobile devices and WebTV.
Due to the scale of the online casino industry, it can be difficult to evaluate software providers according to their products. There are various kinds of software providers:
- The ones who provide only casino games.
- They offer a complete game selection, including the sportsbook.
- They offer a complete service that includes management, design of back-end processing, marketing, and customer service.
- Casinos that provide niche products, like live bingo halls, dealer casinos poker rooms, and much more.
- The ones that are specialized in just one thing, such as slots.